- When you book an appointment online we may ask for a booking deposit. This deposit will be used as part payment towards your service and is fully refundable should you cancel within 48 hours of your appointment.
- For all appointments with a value over £40 that are not booked through the online booking system we request that you pay a booking deposit of 50%. Please use the link below to make this payment to secure your booking. <link to shop>
- Your appointments are very important to The Salon Collection team. Your appointment is reserved especially for you and, whilst we understand that sometimes changes are necessary, we respectfully ask that you let us know at least 48 hours in advance. Our cancellation policy is strictly 48 hours for all clients. If we don’t receive 48 hours’ notice to cancel your appointment then we may miss the opportunity to fill the space and guests on our waiting list miss the chance to come and see us. Your deposit becomes non-refundable and we reserve the right to charge you up to 50% of the service bill.
- All returning guests who fail to attend an appointment will have to pre-pay in full for their next appointment. However we completely understand that things can happen at the last minute and can assure you that we will be sympathetic.
- Guests who have not had a colour service before (including tinting services for eyebrows and lashes) or have not had a colour service for over six months at our salon must make arrangements with us for a skin allergy test at least 48 hours before a colour or tint appointment. Booking deposits will not be refunded if you do not have an allergy test performed in good time.
- The Salon Collection strongly advise a skin test before we colour your hair, tint your eyelashes and / or brows, or carryout a lash lift. If you are adamant that you would not like to undergo a skin test, we will ask you to sign a disclaimer as a last resort. This will state that you waive any responsibility for any reactions at any of our salons.
PLEASE NOTE: Such disclaimers cannot be used on a regular basis – they will not protect your hair and beauty if used as normal practice. As professionals, we endeavor to keep you from harm at all times. Skin testing is here to protect you!
We hope that you understand and appreciate our salon policies and we look forward to seeing you soon.